TU Eindhoven (TIS) & Tongji University, Urban Planning, Shanghai China, 2015-present
TU Eindhoven (TIS) and Foundation for the History of Technology & Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences (SASS), History Institute, 2015-present
- Workshops Sustainable Urban Mobility (CPSUM Shanghai July 2016)
- Staff & PhD Exchange
- Translation Projects Cycling Cities; Making Europe (under negotiation)
TU Eindhoven, History Division TIS & LMU Rachel Carson Center (RCC); Deutsches Museum Museum
- Workshop CPSUM Munich, Germany, February 2016
- Cycling Cities: the European Experience Co-publication (published April 2016)
- Ecopolis & Cycling Cities: The Munich Experience Research and Publication Project in conjunction with Deutsches Museum Exhibit Balance Acts and RCC EcoPolis (expected July 2017 in English and German)
Eindhoven collaborates with European, American, and Chinese scholars in the humanities and social sciences on sustainable urban mobility through the Cultural Politics of Sustainable Urban Mobility, 1890-present.
Eindhoven helped launch a national research platform the Dutch Cycling Academy.