Dutch Cycling Academy (DCA)
The Dutch Cycling Academy (DCA) is an informal network of academics and researchers whose research domain touches some aspect of cycling as transport mode in the Netherlands. DCA:
(1) consolidates robust Dutch cycling research and intellectual thought under one cover,
(2) assists in exporting Dutch cycling successes, challenges, and other aspects to other contexts,
(3) serves as a dynamic platform to discuss recent findings and further research needs,
(4) enhances the standing of the research community as partner in international research programs,
(5) promotes relevant research and teaching activities on cycling at partner institutes.
The LinkedIn group is first step towards a consolidated online platform.